Tigecycline | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Tigecycline 220620-09-7?
What can you use it for? Tigecycline is a glycylcycline antibiotic developed and marketed by Wyeth under the brand name Tygacil. It was developed in response to the growing prevalence of antibiotic resistance in bacteria such as Staphylococcus aureus. It was granted fast-track approval by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on June 2005.
You can ask the supplier for more technical information about the product.
Tigecycline manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 17 companies offering Tigecycline from 3 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Apino Pharma Co., Ltd. from China
- JINLAN Pharm-Drugs Technology Co., Ltd. from China
- Suzhou Bichal Biological Technology from China
- Suntril Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. from India
- Gland Pharma from India
- Jiwan Pharmaceutical Technology Co.,Ltd from China
- Zhejiang Hisun Pharma from China
- Unimark Remedies from India
- Teva from Israel
- Maithri Drugs from India
- Sandoz from Austria
- Melody Healthcare from India
- Fuan Pharma Group (Chongqing Bosen) from China
- Chongqing Kangle Pharma from China
- Wuhan ZhongYou from China
- Xiamen Fine Chemical from China
- Beijing Hope from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.