Urea | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Urea 57-13-6?
So, what does it do? A compound formed in the liver from ammonia produced by the deamination of amino acids. It is the principal end product of protein catabolism and constitutes about one half of the total urinary solids.
More information such as the structure, indication or toxicity is available on Drugbank, click the ID above.
Urea manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 10 companies offering Urea from 6 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Duchefa Farma B.V. from Netherlands
- Quality Chemicals, SL from Spain
- Lipis d.o.o. from Slovenia
- Kirsch Pharma España, SLU from Spain
- Fagron Industry from Netherlands
- Bayer from Germany
- Merck from Germany
- CFL - Chemische Fabrik Lehrte from Germany
- Takasugi Pharmaceutical from Japan
- DNS Fine Chemicals from India
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.