Valaciclovir | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Valaciclovir 124832-26-4?
What can you use it for? Valaciclovir (valacyclovir), also known as Valtrex, is an antiviral drug that has been used to manage and treat various herpes infections for more than 2 decades. It was initially approved by the FDA in 1995 and marketed by GSK Valacyclovir is the L-valine ester of aciclovir. It is a member of the purine (guanine) nucleoside analog drug class This class of drugs forms an important part of hepatitis, HIV, and cytomegalovirus drug regimens One major use of valacyclovir is the treatment of genital herpes episodes or outbreaks. Genital herpes is a frequently diagnosed sexually transmitted disease which currently affects more than 400 million individuals worldwide.
It is caused by infection with the herpes simplex virus (HSV). Infection with this virus is lifelong with periodic episodes of reactivation.
Ask the supplier for a certificate of analysis to find out more about the quality of Valaciclovir.
Valaciclovir manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 27 companies offering Valaciclovir from 6 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Shandong Octagon Chemicals Limited from China
- Hetero Drugs from India
- SMS Pharma from India
- Lupin from India
- Hangzhou Heta Pharm & Chem Co., Ltd. from China
- Aurobindo from India
- Divis Labs. from India
- Mylan from India
- Piramal Pharma Solutions from India
- Shaoxing Hantai Pharma from China
- Zhejiang Charioteer from China
- Sun Pharma from India
- Macleods Pharma from India
- Jubilant Generics from India
- Teva API from Israel
- Hikal from India
- Cipla from India
- Shanghai Pharma Group from China
- Wockhardt from India
- Hanmi Fine Chemical from South Korea
- Yung Zip Chemical from Taiwan
- Taizhou Highsun from China
- Osaka Synthetic Chemical Lab from Japan
- Yichang Tianren Pharma from China
- Shanghai Group Changzhou Kony from China
- Shanghai Acebright from China
- Xiamen Fine Chemical from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.