Vitamin E | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Vitamin E 59-02-9?
About Vitamin E
So, what does it do? In 1922, vitamin E was demonstrated to be an essential nutrient12. Vitamin E is a term used to describe 8 different fat soluble tocopherols and tocotrienols, alpha-tocopherol being the most biologically active1. Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant, protecting cell membranes from oxidative damage1. The antioxidant effects are currently being researched for use in the treatment of diseases causing bone loss, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes mellitus and associated comorbidities, eye diseases, inflammatory diseases (including skin conditions), lipid disorders, neurological diseases, and radiation damage1.
Though this research is so far inconclusive, vitamin E remains a popular supplement and is generally considered safe by the FDA.
You can ask the supplier for more technical information about the product.
Vitamin E manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 11 companies offering Vitamin E from 4 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Caesar & Loretz GmbH (CAELO) from Germany
- Shandong Octagon Chemicals Limited from China
- Pharmaflore (part of Fagron NV) from Belgium
- SENOVA Technology Co., Ltd. from China
- Zhejiang Medicine from China
- Zhejiang NHU Company from China
- Sumitomo Chemical from Japan
- Zhejiang Kinglyuan from China
- Junsei Chemical from Japan
- Pen Tsao Chemical Industry from Germany
- Osaka Synthetic Chemical Lab from Japan
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.