Anidulafungin | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Anidulafungin 166663-25-8?
Want to know what Anidulafungin is used for? Anidulafungin or Eraxis is an anti-fungal drug manufactured by Pfizer that gained approval by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in February 21, 2006; it was previously known as LY303366. There is preliminary evidence that it has a similar safety profile to caspofungin.
Check who is selling Anidulafungin in the overview above.
Anidulafungin manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 9 companies offering Anidulafungin from 5 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Beijing THTD Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd. from China
- Amuna Pharmaceuticals from India
- Apino Pharma Co., Ltd. from China
- JINLAN Pharm-Drugs Technology Co., Ltd. from China
- Concord Biotech from India
- Huvepharma Italia from Italy
- BrightGene from China
- Tecoland Corporation from United States
- PLIVA from Czech Republic
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.