Azacitidine | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Azacitidine 320-67-2?
Here, you can find what Azacitidine is used for, in short. A pyrimidine nucleoside analogue that inhibits DNA methyltransferase, impairing DNA methylation. It is also an antimetabolite of cytidine, incorporated primarily into RNA. Azacytidine has been used as an antineoplastic agent.
Not sure if this is the exact product you're looking for? Contact the supplier by using the send inquiry button.
Azacitidine manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 21 companies offering Azacitidine from 6 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- MSN Labs. from India
- TIEFENBACHER API + Ingredients from Germany
- Shandong Octagon Chemicals Limited from China
- JINLAN Pharm-Drugs Technology Co., Ltd. from China
- Farmabios from Italy
- Sun Pharma from India
- Shilpa Medicare from India
- ChemWerth from United States
- Dr. Reddy's from India
- Teva from Israel
- Scinopharm from Taiwan
- Hetero Labs from India
- Laurus Labs from India
- Polymed Therapeutics from United States
- Tecoland Corporation from United States
- Qilu Antibiotics from China
- Chongqing Taihao from China
- Intas Pharma from United Kingdom
- Jiangsu Hansoh Pharma from China
- Apicore from United States
- Huzhou Zhanwang from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.