Bortezomib | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Bortezomib 179324-69-7?
It's time for some technical information for the ones who understand chemistry: Bortezomib is a dipeptide boronic acid derivative and proteasome inhibitor used to treat multiple myeloma and mantle cell lymphoma. The 26S proteasome is a protein complex that degrades ubiquitinated proteins in the ubiquitin-proteasome pathway: reversible inhibition of the 26S proteasome, leading to cell cycle arrest and apoptosis of cancer cells, is thought to be the main mechanism of action of bortezomib. However, multiple mechanisms may be involved in the anticancer activity of bortezomib. Bortezomib was first synthesized in 1995.
You can ask the supplier for more technical information about the product.
Bortezomib manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 30 companies offering Bortezomib from 8 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- TIEFENBACHER API + Ingredients from Germany
- MSN Labs. from India
- Chongqing Pharmaceutical Research Institute (Changshou) from China
- Sun Pharma from India
- Shilpa Medicare from India
- Suzhou Bichal Biological Technology from China
- Gland Pharma from India
- Nippon Kayaku from Japan
- ICROM from Italy
- Dr. Reddy's from India
- Granules India from India
- Zhejiang Hisun Pharma from China
- Flavine from Germany
- Hetero Labs from India
- Natco Pharma from India
- Teva from Israel
- Laurus Labs from India
- Reliance Life Sciences from India
- Polymed Therapeutics from United States
- Jiangsu Hansoh Pharma from China
- Qilu Pharma from China
- Apicore from United States
- Lundbeck Pharma from Italy
- Sionc Pharma from India
- Chongqing Taihao from China
- Teva (Czech) from Czech Republic
- Shiratori Pharmaceutical from Japan
- BDR Lifesciences from India
- Adley Formulations from India
- H. Lundbeck from Denmark
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.