Cabergoline | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Cabergoline 81409-90-7?
Here is a short description about Cabergoline. Cabergoline, an ergot derivative, is a long-acting dopamine agonist and prolactin inhibitor. It is used to treat hyperprolactinemic disorders and Parkinsonian Syndrome. Cabergoline possesses potent agonist activity on dopamine D2 receptors.
Not sure if this is the exact product you're looking for? Contact the supplier by using the send inquiry button.
Cabergoline manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 12 companies offering Cabergoline from 8 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Alven Laboratories from Czech Republic
- Apino Pharma Co., Ltd. from China
- Xi'an Tian Guangyuan Biotech Co.,Ltd from China
- Apotex Pharmachem from India
- Olon from Italy
- Teva API from Israel
- Teva API (Czech) from Czech Republic
- Finetech Pharma from Israel
- Yonsung Fine Chem. from South Korea
- CF Pharma from Hungary
- Apicore from United States
- Humble Healthcaare from India
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.