Caffeine | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Caffeine 58-08-2?
Here you will find more information about Caffeine. Caffeine is a drug of the methylxanthine class used for a variety of purposes, including certain respiratory conditions of the premature newborn, pain relief, and to combat drowsiness. Caffeine is similar in chemical structure to Theophylline and Theobromine It can be sourced from coffee beans, but also occurs naturally in various teas and cacao beans, which are different than coffee beans. Caffeine is also used in a variety of cosmetic products and can be administered topically, orally, by inhalation, or by injection. The caffeine citrate injection, used for apnea of the premature newborn, was initially approved by the FDA in 1999.
Check who is selling Caffeine in the overview above.
Caffeine manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 14 companies offering Caffeine from 5 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Duchefa Farma B.V. from Netherlands
- Caesar & Loretz GmbH (CAELO) from Germany
- HELM Pharma Ingredients and Materials Europe from Portugal
- Kores from India
- Indukern Chemie AG from Switzerland
- Siegfried from Germany
- Aarti Industries from India
- Shandong Xinhua from China
- CSPC Innovation from China
- Hachidai Pharmaceutical from Japan
- Kudos Chemie from India
- Shiratori Pharmaceutical from Japan
- Shizuoka Coffein Co from Japan
- Aquatic Remedies Pvt Ltd from India
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.