Capecitabine | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Capecitabine 154361-50-9?
Here, you can find what Capecitabine is used for, in short. Capecitabine is an orally-administered chemotherapeutic agent used in the treatment of metastatic breast and colorectal cancers. Capecitabine is a prodrug, that is enzymatically converted to fluorouracil (antimetabolite) in the tumor, where it inhibits DNA synthesis and slows growth of tumor tissue.
More information such as the structure, indication or toxicity is available on Drugbank, click the ID above.
Capecitabine manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 23 companies offering Capecitabine from 7 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Shandong Octagon Chemicals Limited from China
- TIEFENBACHER API + Ingredients from Germany
- SENOVA Technology Co., Ltd. from China
- Shilpa Medicare from India
- M.Biotech from United Kingdom
- Sichuan Xieli from China
- Divis Labs. from India
- Zhejiang Hisun Pharma from China
- Scinopharm from Taiwan
- Excella from Germany
- Euticals from Italy
- Laurus Labs from India
- Reliance Life Sciences from India
- Acebright Pharma from India
- Qilu Tianhe from China
- Intas Pharma from United Kingdom
- Mac Chem Products from India
- Shandong Boyuan from China
- Fareva from France
- Signa from Mexico
- Adley Formulations from India
- Socosur from France
- Shanghai Jinhe Bio-Pharma from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.