Capecitabine | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Capecitabine 154361-50-9?
Here, you can find what Capecitabine is used for, in short. Capecitabine is an orally-administered chemotherapeutic agent used in the treatment of metastatic breast and colorectal cancers. Capecitabine is a prodrug, that is enzymatically converted to fluorouracil (antimetabolite) in the tumor, where it inhibits DNA synthesis and slows growth of tumor tissue.
More information such as the structure, indication or toxicity is available on Drugbank, click the ID above.
Capecitabine manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 31 companies offering Capecitabine from 7 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Shandong Octagon Chemicals Limited from China
- MSN Labs. from India
- TIEFENBACHER API + Ingredients from Germany
- Divis Labs. from India
- Sun Pharma from India
- Shilpa Medicare from India
- Sichuan Xieli from China
- Dr. Reddy's from India
- Mylan from India
- Granules India from India
- Zhejiang Hisun Pharma from China
- Shaoxing Hantai Pharma from China
- Hetero Labs from India
- Scinopharm from Taiwan
- Teva from Israel
- Excella from Germany
- Aarti Industries from India
- Euticals from Italy
- Laurus Labs from India
- Reliance Life Sciences from India
- Cipla from India
- Acebright Pharma from India
- Qilu Tianhe from China
- Intas Pharma from United Kingdom
- Mac Chem Products from India
- Fareva from France
- Adley Formulations from India
- Shandong Boyuan from China
- Signa from Mexico
- Shanghai Jinhe Bio-Pharma from China
- Socosur from France
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.