Eptifibatide | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Eptifibatide 188627-80-7?
What makes Eptifibatide unique? Synthetic cyclic hexapeptide that binds to platelet receptor glycoprotein and inhibits platelet aggregation. Derived from venom of the Southeastern pygmy rattlesnake (Sistrurus miliarus barbouri), eptifibatide is a cyclic heptapeptide that belongs to the class of arginin-glycin-aspartat-mimetics.
You can ask the supplier about all relevant certificates for the product such as CoA, Safety Data Sheet and DMF.
Eptifibatide manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 16 companies offering Eptifibatide from 5 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Hangzhou Go Top Peptide Biotech Co., Ltd. from China
- Cellmano Biotech Limited from China
- Shenzhen JYMed Technology Co.,Ltd. from China
- Suzhou Tianma Pharma Group Tianji Bio-Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd from China
- Sun Pharma from India
- Corden Pharma from Germany
- Flavine from Germany
- Teva from Israel
- Polypeptide Labs from Sweden
- USV from India
- Chemi S.p.A. from Italy
- Chengdu Shengnuo from China
- Wuxi Kaili from China
- ALP PHARM from China
- Hybio Pharmaceutical from China
- Hainan Shuangcheng from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.