Exenatide | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Exenatide 141758-74-9?
You can find a short description about Exenatide here. Exenatide is a glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) analog. It functions to activate the GLP-1 receptor and increases insulin secretion, decrease glucagon secretion, and slow gastric emptying to improve glycemic control. Exenatide was given FDA approval on April 28, 20054.
Not sure if this is the exact product you're looking for? Contact the supplier by using the send inquiry button.
Exenatide manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 11 companies offering Exenatide from 5 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Hangzhou Go Top Peptide Biotech Co., Ltd. from China
- Cellmano Biotech Limited from China
- Shenzhen JYMed Technology Co.,Ltd. from China
- Suzhou Tianma Pharma Group Tianji Bio-Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd from China
- Sun Pharma from India
- Mallinckrodt from United States
- Teva from Israel
- Polypeptide Labs from Sweden
- Bachem Americas from United States
- Lonza Braine from Belgium
- Hainan Shuangcheng from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.