Famotidine | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Famotidine 76824-35-6?
It's time for some technical information for the ones who understand chemistry: Famotidine is a competitive histamine-2 (H2) receptor antagonist that works to inhibit gastric acid secretion. It is commonly used in gastrointestinal conditions related to acid secretion, such as gastric ulcers and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), in adults and children. Compared to other H2 receptor antagonists, famotidine displays high selectivity towards this receptor; in a study consisting of healthy volunteers and patients with acid hypersecretory disease, famotidine was about 20 to 50 times more potent at inhibiting gastric acid secretion than cimetidine and eight times more potent than ranitidine on a weight basis. Famotidine is used in various over-the-counter and off-label uses.
While oral formulations of famotidine are more commonly used, the intravenous solution of the drug is available for use in hospital settings.
You can ask the supplier about all relevant certificates for the product such as CoA, Safety Data Sheet and DMF.
Famotidine manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 19 companies offering Famotidine from 5 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- TIEFENBACHER API + Ingredients from Germany
- JINLAN Pharm-Drugs Technology Co., Ltd. from China
- SRIMATHA PHARMACEUTICALS from India
- Orchev Pharma Pvt. Ltd. from India
- Rakshit Pharma from India
- Liaoyuan City Baikang from China
- Dr. Reddy's from India
- Gedeon Richter from Hungary
- Jeil Pharmaceutical from South Korea
- Phalanx Labs from India
- Nakoda Chemicals from India
- Cadila Healthcare from India
- Quimica Sintetica from Spain
- Themis Medicare from India
- Ercros from Spain
- UK Chemipharm from South Korea
- Ildong Pharmaceutical from South Korea
- Eshyasi Pharma from India
- Chiracon from Germany
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.