Gefitinib | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Gefitinib 184475-35-2?
So, what does it do? Gefitinib (originally coded ZD1839) is a drug used in the treatment of certain types of cancer. Acting in a similar manner to erlotinib (marketed as Tarceva), gefitinib selectively targets the mutant proteins in malignant cells. It is marketed by AstraZeneca under the trade name Iressa.
Ask the supplier for a certificate of analysis to find out more about the quality of Gefitinib.
Gefitinib manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 22 companies offering Gefitinib from 7 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- MSN Labs. from India
- JINLAN Pharm-Drugs Technology Co., Ltd. from China
- Zhejiang Jiuzhou from China
- Sichuan Xieli from China
- Zhejiang Hisun Pharma from China
- Shaoxing Hantai Pharma from China
- Natco Pharma from India
- Hetero Labs from India
- Alembic Pharma from India
- Scinopharm from Taiwan
- Kolon Life Science from South Korea
- Qilu Antibiotics from China
- Cipla from India
- Mac Chem Products from India
- Fresenius Kabi Onc. from India
- Farmhispania from Spain
- Adley Formulations from India
- Synthon from Netherlands
- Synthon 's. r. o. from Czech Republic
- BDR Lifesciences from India
- Yabao Pharma from China
- Sichuan Benepure from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.