Hydroxypropyl cellulose | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Hydroxypropyl cellulose 9004-64-2?
- API | Excipient name:
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose
- Cellulose hydroxypropyl ether, Hiprolosa, Hydroxypropyl cellulose, Hydroxypropyl cellulose (type H), Hydroxypropylcellulose, Hyprolose, Hyprolosum, Modified cellulose, Methylhydroxypropylcellulosum
- Cas Number:
- DrugBank number:
- Unique Ingredient Identifier:
About Hydroxypropyl cellulose
It's time for some technical information for the ones who understand chemistry: Hydroxypropyl cellulose is an ether of cellulose where some of the hydroxyl groups of the cellulose have been hydroxypropylated forming -OCH2CH(OH)CH3 groups. Lacrisertis a formulation of hydroxypropyl cellulose that is used for artificial tears. It is used to treat syndromes characterized by insufficient tear production (keratoconjunctivitis sicca), recurrent corneal erosions, decreased corneal sensitivity, exposure and neuroparalytic keratitis, and as a lubricant for artificial eyes. As a food additive, hydroxypropyl cellulose is used as a thickener and as an emulsion stabilizer.
More information such as the structure, indication or toxicity is available on Drugbank, click the ID above.
Hydroxypropyl cellulose manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 7 companies offering Hydroxypropyl cellulose from 5 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Duchefa Farma B.V. from Netherlands
- Caesar & Loretz GmbH (CAELO) from Germany
- Shandong Octagon Chemicals Limited from China
- Orison Chemicals Limited from China
- Fagron Industry from Belgium
- Chemizo Enterprise from India
- Anshul Lifesciences from India
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.