Imatinib | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Imatinib 152459-95-5?
What makes Imatinib unique? Imatinib is a small molecule kinase inhibitor used to treat certain types of cancer. It is currently marketed by Novartis as Gleevec (USA) or Glivec (Europe/Australia) as its mesylate salt, imatinib mesilate (INN). It is occasionally referred to as CGP57148B or STI571 (especially in older publications). It is used in treating chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML), gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GISTs) and a number of other malignancies. It is the first member of a new class of agents that act by inhibiting particular tyrosine kinase enzymes, instead of non-specifically inhibiting rapidly dividing cells.
You can ask the supplier about all relevant certificates for the product such as CoA, Safety Data Sheet and DMF.
Imatinib manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 30 companies offering Imatinib from 9 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- SENOVA Technology Co., Ltd. from China
- SUANFARMA from Spain
- MSN Labs. from India
- Zhejiang Jiuzhou from China
- Nosch Labs from India
- Shilpa Medicare from India
- Ind-Swift Labs. from India
- Dr. Reddy's from India
- Zhejiang Hisun Pharma from China
- Fabbrica Italiana Sintetici (FIS) from Italy
- Shaoxing Hantai Pharma from China
- Flavine from Germany
- Natco Pharma from India
- Hetero Labs from India
- Teva API from Israel
- Laurus Labs from India
- Reliance Life Sciences from India
- Cipla from India
- Qilu Tianhe from China
- Signa from Mexico
- Fresenius Kabi Onc. from India
- Intas Pharma from United Kingdom
- Shin Poong Pharm from South Korea
- Adley Formulations from India
- Sumitomo Chemical from Japan
- Fujian South Pharma from China
- Cadila Healthcare from India
- PLIVA from Czech Republic
- Acebright Pharma from India
- Beijing Lunarsun Pharma from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.