Irinotecan | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Irinotecan 97682-44-5?
Do you want to know more about Irinotecan? You can find a small explanation about it here. Irinotecan is an antineoplastic enzyme inhibitor primarily used in the treatment of colorectal cancer. It is a derivative of camptothecin that inhibits the action of topoisomerase I. Irinotecan prevents religation of the DNA strand by binding to topoisomerase I-DNA complex, and causes double-strand DNA breakage and cell death. It is a derivative of camptothecin. Irinotecan was approved for the treatment of advanced pancreatic cancer in October, 2015 (irinotecan liposome injection, trade name Onivyde).
You can ask the supplier for more technical information about the product.
Irinotecan manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 25 companies offering Irinotecan from 5 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Beijing THTD Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd. from China
- Fermion from Finland
- Shenzhen Haorui Industrial from China
- Shilpa Medicare from India
- Sichuan Xieli from China
- Emcure Pharma from India
- Olon from Italy
- Zhejiang Hisun Pharma from China
- Shaoxing Hantai Pharma from China
- Scinopharm from Taiwan
- Hetero Labs from India
- Sun Pharma from India
- Laurus Labs from India
- Polymed Therapeutics from United States
- Fresenius Kabi Onc. from India
- Cipla from India
- Mac Chem Products from India
- Jiangsu Hengrui from China
- Hubei Haosun Pharma from China
- Qilu Pharma from China
- Shanghai Desano Chem. from China
- Arch Pharmalabs from India
- Humble Healthcaare from India
- Jiangsu Yutian Pharmaceutical Co Ltd from China
- Shanghai Jinhe Bio-Pharma from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.