L-Valine | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for L-Valine 72-18-4?
More information about the use of: Valine. Valine is a branched-chain essential amino acid that has stimulant activity. It promotes muscle growth and tissue repair. It is a precursor in the penicillin biosynthetic pathway.
More information such as the structure, indication or toxicity is available on Drugbank, click the ID above.
L-Valine manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 11 companies offering L-Valine from 3 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- SENOVA Technology Co., Ltd. from China
- Fagron Industry from Netherlands
- Ajinomoto from Japan
- Shanghai Kyowa A.A from China
- Xintai Jiahe Biotech Co Ltd from China
- Amino GmbH from Germany
- Kyowa Hakko Bio from Japan
- Evonik Rexim from China
- Sekisui Medical from Japan
- Wuhan Amino Acid Bio-Chemical Co Ltd from China
- Zhejiang Tianrui Chemical Co.,Ltd. from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.