Letrozole | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Letrozole 112809-51-5?
What can you use it for? Letrozole, or CGS 20267, is an oral non-steroidal type II aromatase inhibitor first described in the literature in 1990, It is a third generation aromatase inhibitor like exemestane and anastrozole, meaning it does not significantly affect cortisol, aldosterone, and thyroxine. Letrozole was granted FDA approval on 25 July 1997.
Do you want to buy this product? Send an inquiry to the listed suppliers that meets your quality requirements
Letrozole manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 24 companies offering Letrozole from 7 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Shandong Octagon Chemicals Limited from China
- Sun Pharma from India
- Shilpa Medicare from India
- Ind-Swift Labs. from India
- Sichuan Xieli from China
- Dr. Reddy's from India
- Mylan from India
- Zhejiang Hisun Pharma from China
- Hetero Labs from India
- Natco Pharma from India
- Scinopharm from Taiwan
- Teva from Israel
- Jiangsu Hengrui from China
- Fresenius Kabi Onc. from India
- Mac Chem Products from India
- Cipla from India
- USV from India
- Synthon from Netherlands
- ALCAMI from United States
- Crystal Pharma from Spain
- Finorga from France
- Fujian South Pharma from China
- Actavis Group from Iceland
- Humble Healthcaare from India
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.