Loratadine | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Loratadine 79794-75-5?
So, what does it do? Loratadine is a second generation antihistamine used to manage symptoms of allergic rhinitis. A lack of sedative and CNS adverse effects make loratadine, along with other second generation antihistamines, preferable over their 1st generation counterparts in many clinical situations.
Ask the supplier for a certificate of analysis to find out more about the quality of Loratadine.
Loratadine manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 15 companies offering Loratadine from 4 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- TIEFENBACHER API + Ingredients from Germany
- Inke S.A. from Spain
- Vasudha Pharma from India
- Morepen Laboratories Limited from India
- Sun Pharma from India
- Cadila Pharma from India
- Mylan from India
- Changzhou Yabang from China
- Glenmark Pharma from India
- Hetero Labs from India
- Rolabo Outsourcing from Spain
- Unnati Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd from India
- Cadila Healthcare from India
- Quimica Sintetica from Spain
- Sichuan Benepure from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.