Loxoprofen | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Loxoprofen 68767-14-6?
You can find a short description about Loxoprofen here. Loxoprofen is a propionic acid derivative non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug. It is marketed under the trade name Loxonin in Brazil, Mexico and Japan by Sankyo, as Loxomac in India, and as Oxeno in Argentina. A transdermal preparation was approved for use in Japan in January 2006.
Ask the supplier for a certificate of analysis to find out more about the quality of Loxoprofen.
Loxoprofen manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 17 companies offering Loxoprofen from 6 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Anlon Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. from India
- SCI Pharmtech from Taiwan
- Dongbang FTL from South Korea
- Kolon Life Science from South Korea
- Fujian Huitian Bio-pharma from China
- Hanseo Chem from South Korea
- Daiichi Sankyo from Japan
- Shin Poong Pharm from South Korea
- Yungjin Pharmaceutical from South Korea
- Hubei Xunda Pharmaceutical from China
- SAMOH Pharm from South Korea
- Kukjeon Pharm from Japan
- Cheer Fine Pharmaceutical from China
- Pen Tsao Chemical Industry from Germany
- Hamari Chemicals from Japan
- Zhejiang Apeloa Tospo-Jiayuan from China
- Saurav Chemicals from India
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.