Sodium Citrate | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Sodium Citrate 68-04-2?
About Sodium Citrate
Here, you can find what Sodium citrate is used for, in short. Sodium citrate is the sodium salt of citric acid. It is white, crystalline powder or white, granular crystals, slightly deliquescent in moist air, freely soluble in water.
Do you want to buy this product? Send an inquiry to the listed suppliers that meets your quality requirements
Sodium Citrate manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 10 companies offering Sodium Citrate from 6 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Duchefa Farma B.V. from Netherlands
- Ningxiang Xinyang Chemical from China
- Wang Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals from India
- Fagron Industry from Netherlands
- Vasa Pharmachem from India
- Vishal Laboratories from India
- Komatsuya Corporation from Japan
- Dr. Paul Lohmann from Germany
- Showa Kako Corp from Japan
- West Bengal Chemicals from India
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.