Tamsulosin | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Tamsulosin 106133-20-4?
Want to know what Tamsulosin is used for? Tamsulosin is a selective alpha-1A and alpha-1B adrenoceptor antagonist that exerts its greatest effect in the prostate and bladder, where these receptors are most common. It is indicated for the treatment of signs and symptoms of benign prostatic hypertrophy. Antagonism of these receptors leads to relaxation of smooth muscle in the prostate and detrusor muscles in the bladder, allowing for better urinary flow. Other alpha-1 adrenoceptor antagonists developed in the 1980s were less selective and more likely to act on the smooth muscle of blood vessels, resulting in hypotension.
Tamsulosin was first approved by the FDA on April 1997.
Ask the supplier for a certificate of analysis to find out more about the quality of Tamsulosin.
Tamsulosin manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 29 companies offering Tamsulosin from 9 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Shandong Octagon Chemicals Limited from China
- Xi'an Tian Guangyuan Biotech Co.,Ltd from China
- TIEFENBACHER API + Ingredients from Germany
- Fermion from Finland
- RA Chem Pharma from India
- omicron pharma from India
- Maithili Life Sciences from India
- Aurobindo from India
- Divis Labs. from India
- Cadila Pharma from India
- Shaoxing Hantai Pharma from China
- Scinopharm from Taiwan
- Bioindustria from Italy
- Sun Pharma from India
- Tyche Industries from India
- Dongbang FTL from South Korea
- Medichem from Spain
- Chinoin from Hungary
- Unichem Labs. from India
- Cadila Healthcare from India
- Wockhardt from India
- Zentiva K.S. from Czech Republic
- Astellas Pharma from Japan
- Hamari Chemicals from Japan
- ALP PHARM from China
- Yonsung Fine Chem. from South Korea
- Cipla from India
- Chemo Iberica from Spain
- Aquatic Remedies Pvt Ltd from India
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.