Voriconazole | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Voriconazole 137234-62-9?
More information about this product: Voriconazole (Vfend, Pfizer) is a triazole antifungal medication used to treat serious fungal infections. It is used to treat invasive fungal infections that are generally seen in patients who are immunocompromised. These include invasive candidiasis, invasive aspergillosis, and emerging fungal infections.
More information such as the structure, indication or toxicity is available on Drugbank, click the ID above.
Voriconazole manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 26 companies offering Voriconazole from 6 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- SENOVA Technology Co., Ltd. from China
- MSN Labs. from India
- TIEFENBACHER API + Ingredients from Germany
- Shanghai Bncscitech Co., Ltd from China
- JINLAN Pharm-Drugs Technology Co., Ltd. from China
- Synergene Active Ingredients Pvt Ltd from India
- Lee Pharma from India
- Aurobindo from India
- Mylan from India
- Dr. Reddy's from India
- Changzhou Yabang from China
- Flavine from Germany
- Glenmark Pharma from India
- Jubilant Generics from India
- Zhejiang Huahai Pharma from China
- Neuland Labs. from India
- Hetero Labs from India
- Dishman Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals from India
- Medichem from Spain
- Chromo Labs. from India
- Dongkook Pharma from South Korea
- Cipla from India
- Zhuhai Rundu from China
- Pharmacia & Upjohn from United States
- Dalian Wista Pharma Co Ltd from China
- Beijing Lunarsun Pharma from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.