Azathioprine | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Azathioprine 446-86-6?
Some technical information about this product: Azathioprine is a prodrug of 6-mercaptopurine, first synthesized in 1956 by Gertrude Elion, William Lange, and George Hitchings in an attempt to produce a derivative of 6-mercaptopurine with a better therapeutic index Azathioprine is used to treat inflammatory conditions like rheumatoid arthritis and as an immunosuppressant in the prevention of renal transplant rejection. Azathiprine was granted FDA approval on 20 March 1968.
Check who is selling Azathioprine in the overview above.
Azathioprine manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 16 companies offering Azathioprine from 7 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Fermion from Finland
- P&H from Netherlands
- Zhejiang Chengyi from China
- Fine Chemicals from South Africa
- Changzhou Yabang from China
- Excella from Germany
- Aarti Industries from India
- Zhejiang Huahai Pharma from China
- Unnati Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd from India
- Rpg Life Sciences from India
- Resolution Chemicals from United Kingdom
- Apicore from United States
- Cadila Healthcare from India
- Raks Pharma from India
- Microbiologica from Brazil
- Humble Healthcaare from India
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.