Spironolactone | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Spironolactone 52-01-7?
So, what does it do? Spironolactone is a potassium sparing diuretic like eplerenone that competitively inhibits mineralocorticoid receptors in the distal convoluted tubule to promote sodium and water excretion and potassium retention. Spironolactone was originally developed purely for this ability before other pharmacodynamic properties of the drug were discovered1 It is indicated to treat a number of conditions including heart failure, deem, hyperaldosteronism, adrenal hyperplasia, hypertension, and nephrotic syndrome. Off label uses of spironolactone involving its antiandrogenic activity include hirsutism, female pattern hair loss, and adult acne vulgaris.
Spironolactone is also frequently used in medical gender transition. Spironolactone was developed in 1957, marketed in 1959, and approved by the FDA on January 21, 1960.
You can find more info about this product by clicking on the DB ID above.
Spironolactone manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 20 companies offering Spironolactone from 6 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Duchefa Farma B.V. from Netherlands
- Caesar & Loretz GmbH (CAELO) from Germany
- Shandong Octagon Chemicals Limited from China
- JINLAN Pharm-Drugs Technology Co., Ltd. from China
- Fagron Industry from Belgium
- Otto Brandes GmbH from Germany
- Tianjin Jinjin from China
- Shaoxing Hantai Pharma from China
- Dipharma Francis S.r.l. from Italy
- Sanofi from France
- Gedeon Richter from Hungary
- Zhejiang Langhua from China
- Zhejiang Shenzhou from China
- Tianjin Tianyao from China
- G.D. Searle from United States
- Hubei Goto Biopharm from China
- Piramal Healthcare from United Kingdom
- Tianjin Tianmao from China
- Aquatic Remedies Pvt Ltd from India
- Humble Healthcaare from India
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.