Tofacitinib | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Tofacitinib 477600-75-2?
Why are people looking for Tofacitinib? Tofacitinib is an inhibitor of Janus kinases, a group of intracellular enzymes involved in signalling pathways that affect hematopoiesis and immune cell function. It is approved by the FDA for treatment of moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis that responds inadequately to methotrexate or in those who are intolerant to methotrexate.
You can ask the supplier for more technical information about the product.
Tofacitinib manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 16 companies offering Tofacitinib from 4 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- SENOVA Technology Co., Ltd. from China
- Beijing THTD Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd. from China
- Shandong Octagon Chemicals Limited from China
- MSN Labs. from India
- Apino Pharma Co., Ltd. from China
- Bayee Biotech(Anqing)Co.,Ltd from China
- Micro Labs from India
- Olon from Italy
- Glenmark Pharma from India
- Cadila Healthcare from India
- Sintenovo from Spain
- Qilu Tianhe from China
- Beijing Mesochem Technology Co Ltd from China
- Unichem Labs. from India
- Hunan Ouya Biological Co., Ltd. from China
- Beijing Lunarsun Pharma from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.